Thursday, March 17, 2011

quizilla_: wut is hidden within ur eyes?$&?

Loneliness Is hidden within your eyes.

You don't like to be in a big group, but thats ok! You should try going out with your best friend and have a good time!! Tell people how you feel, instead of just sitting around being alone. Get out there and make some new friends!!

uhuhuhhhuhhhuuu...............................................
that is soooo alike! well,wut 2 do??
most of my time is at home. i don't really going out. and my frens are not near my home. i do feel lonely sometimes.
most of the time, i guess.hahah....to kill the time, i prefer serve myself with tv,mp3,books and laptop of course. i could spent hours sitting in front of the tv and watch my favourite koreans dramas and programs. my mom's nags are not something 2 be bothered,right? haha.. i could also just drift away with a good book. and to tell the truth, i really don't have much friend. it's pathetic, am i?? hurmmm........... :-(((

0 comments:

Post a Comment