Saturday, July 23, 2011

it's a fact : " BOYS ARE JUST A BUNCH OF USELESS IDIOTS "

 20/7/2011

         This is why I'm against the 'coupling' before marriage. Cause we never know what's coming days ahead. My friend broke up with her bf recently. Maybe just in 2 or 3 days ago. That stupid fellow is seriously brainless. Why now? We're gonna have our mid sem exam in just a week's time. He is so selfish, and so are the rest. No more, no less.
         Dear felon, I appreciate you for breaking up with her. I really am. But as a person, a girl and a soul furthermore a closest friend in this college, my mind can't allow your kind of act. I know since the beginning of the story, you both don't belong together. But I zipped my word as long as I see her happy. I swallowed the fact that coupling is nearing 'zina'. (I'm well aware that you both know it too.)  But your act of dumping her is out of way. You shouldn't have. Please, at least wait till the exam is over. Now it's breaking my heart to see the tears in hers. To make someone as cheerful and full of joy as her to shed even a single tear, I have to admit, you are the devil. She is the source of laughter among us. Now what have you done?!
        I respected you all this while. Honestly saying, I was surprised to know that you have a gf, earlier on. And she is my friend! I change my thought, maybe you are just a little 'sleek' at that. ( moreover, ada lg ker guys yg x penah couple langsung skrg ney? maybe ada, and i'm waiting for that prince.~_^ )   And now you dumped her just before the exam! I hundred percently can't agree to that.
        To be truth, I do hope for you guys to clash. It's because I'm deeply know, couple won't do you any good. It's proved! Moreover it's just adds more sin in your book. It's not love in Islam. It's more on lust or in better term, something you do just for fun. But not now. In the peak of exam days. Don't you have any heart???


“Sekali kita melangkah ke alam percintaan,sepuluh kali kita mundur dalam pelajaran dan beribu kali DIA, kita lupakan…”




2 comments:

Miss Ami said...

english awak superb weh. you've improved a lot.
envy awak. is there any english class there ?
kalau ada, sngatlah enyy gila bgg. :[

tralia miera said...

ami amira gegesh! haha...,aq ada klas ntok MUET la..ang x amek MuET ka? ari 2 aq kna dnda wat LAPAN esei sbb aq drop from A to A- dlm quiz.. gila bengong otak aq.. T__T

Post a Comment