Friday, January 27, 2012

has anyone ever care about me?

has anyone ever care about me? even the slightest bit? i feels so lonely. seems like i have no one. i have no one since the start of time, until now and i think i will forever be this way. i've always be alone. as for everyone else, no matter how hard this world be, they say that they still always have a family. but for me? what do i have? who do i have? no one ever think about me. there were times, though that i thought they do think about me. i thought that they do care. it seemed so genuine. as i'm writing this, my tears is flowing down my eyes, through my cheek, dropping down from my chin.
        who am i? since i was very little, i tend to think that i'm actually adopted. i'm not real. i'm someone else. how could i be here.? this is not true. how could i even be borned? they don't want me. they dislike me. they hate me. so why should i be here.? this is not reality. i wish doraemon really exist, i wish he could take me far from this thoughtless world. i want to hide. to a place where no one know me. yes, i would like to be an alien, anything. i want to be away from everyone here. i want to run away. away from my parents. away from my families. i have no one in my world. i'm a loner. and being a loner, i guess the right thing to be, rather than feeling upset and disappointed most all the time of your life. i'm tired. i'm tired of crying. i'm kind of fed up with it. luckily my school taught me a lot about religion. or else i think i won't be here now, writing this thing. i must be dead if i didn't take all that into consideration.



   p/s :  i was just upset because my camera was lost. i just bought it. not even half a year that camera's time with me. i miss it a lot. yeah, 'that felon' do pay me back. but i want my camera back! that's my first digital camera that i bought with my own ringgit! i've been wanting a digital camera since primary, and i just got it when i set my foot on college. and now it's lost! ohh, this is making me crazy.   so i'm rather fed up to use my own money now.  T__T

0 comments:

Post a Comment