Friday, January 27, 2012

m3m0r!3$ -_-


Hella miss maahad's time..aq rindu nisa', mina, azuwa, umai, zyrah, syefi, alya, aten, shida, amar, and everyone there... It was so much fun. We laugh a lot. HAHA. We argue a lot too.. DAMN. I have so much in my mind right now. Too much of it. However i just don't know how and where to start.
        Somehow i feel that amongst all, I'm the most stupid one. I'm the lowest in studying, I'm the lowest in akhlak. Why do I keep being the lowest? Nevertheless I do not upset, coz I know that I'm better, just that I am TOO LAZY TO STRUGGLE.
        FATIN AMIRAH ZAINAL.. Aren't you ashamed? All of your friends are too far ahead you.  They succeed in so many things. Their relationship with people are great. Their relationship with Allah are superb. But how are you? You are a failure. You knew it yet you do nothing to improve. Please aten, make a change. You don't want to end up in hell. Start a change now, you never know what the future holds.

 But lets share about them... I presents you....: ZUFFAJINASS!!!!

 
at pendang lake resort. dread nightmare that has turned into reality bg aq.



 otw to dwan badlishah.i miss this ol'time..

 yeah,during F3.Aspurawie rocks!

ma best frens ever.we laugh n curse a lot.HAHA.

 back from annual dinner.DAEBAK!

 umai,syefi,shida,aten n aten.heheh





0 comments:

Post a Comment